Friday, April 26, 2013
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Friday, December 28, 2012
Yesterday, he presented at Unjani...would Read More..!
Posted by Ade Rahmat. I at 10:03 AM
Friday, October 19, 2012
Pada chapter-4 ini, mahasiswa (kelas A & Kelas B) dapat mengimplementasikan dari bahasan Bab 4, kedalam topik perusahaan yang sudah dipresentasikan minggun lalu.
Link to be download
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Link untuk di download:
Dalam File tersebut terdapat Soal, silahkan di kerjakan mandiri, di pertemuan kelas berikutnya, dikumpulkan. would Read More..!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Applicants are required to meet all of the following condition:
1. To have nationality other than Japanese
2. To have or have the intention to acquire “student” status of Japanese residence, at the time of entrance, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act in Japan.
3. To have or to be expected to acquire a master’s degree before enrollment.
4. To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment.
5. To have a excellent academic record.
6. To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work as a research assistant in one of research project.
7. To have high English proficiency.
Benefits for succesful Applicants:
1. Exemption from the 300.000 yen enrollment fee, the 535.800 yen (per year) tuition fee.
2. Pay of up to 80.000 yen per month for working as a Research Assistant.
3. KUT award 20.000 yen per month as SSP Scholarship upon application.
4. 200.000 yen for travel and initial living costs (given only to applicants who are living outside Japan at the time of application) This is Paid only once, when students arrive at KUT.
Application deadline for April 2013 enrollment:
September 18, 2012
Monday, July 02, 2012
The final tournament featured 16 nations, the last European Championship to do so (from Euro 2016 onward, there will be 24 finalists). Qualification was contested by 51 nations between August 2010 and November 2011 to determine the remaining 14 finalists. The tournament is played across eight venues, four in each host country, five of which were newly built for the tournament. Aside from venues, the host nations have also invested heavily in improving infrastructure, such as railways and roads, at UEFA's request.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Sequence diagrams are typically used to model:
Usage scenarios. A usage scenario is a description of a potential way your system is used. The logic of a usage scenario may be part of a use case, perhaps an alternate course. It may also be one entire pass through a use case, such as the logic described by the basic course of action or a portion of the basic course of action, plus one or more alternate scenarios. The logic of a usage scenario may also be a pass through the logic contained in several use cases. For example, a student enrolls in the university, and then immediately enrolls in three seminars.